Knowsley C Card
The Knowsley C-Card Scheme is a service for young people to get free condoms and advice about sex and relationships.
WHAT IS THE C-CARD SCHEME
The Knowsley C-Card is a confidential service providing free condoms alongside sexual health information for young people within Knowsley.
To understand if the scheme will be of benefit to you here’s some questions for you:
- Are you aged between 13 and 19 years old?
- Do you live in Knowsley ?
- Are you thinking about having sex?
- Are you having sex and want information to stop yourself or stop someone else getting pregnant?
- Are you worried about sexually transmitted infections (STIs) like chlamydia ?
- Do you want to use condoms but can’t afford them or are embarrassed to buy them?
- Do you want to learn how to use a condom ?
- Do you want information about safer sex, condoms , relationships, etc.?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, Knowsley C-Card can help you. You don’t have to be having sex to use this service; the advice is aimed at helping you make the right choice about your sexual health.
We are here to offer you information to help you make your own decisions.
HOW TO GET FREE CONDOMS
To get free condoms you need to be registered onto the scheme. This means you will be given a C-Card, which will have your C-Card number on it. To get a card you need to attend a registration point and go through a registration. This takes about 30 minutes, so give yourself plenty of time, if you’re in a rush, you’ll have to come back another time.
REMEMBER : If you are not registered you cannot get condoms!
Once you’re registered and have your card and number, you can get condoms from any registration or pick up point.
Please call 0151 244 3580 for further information on Registration or pick up points, alternatively visit www.thinkknowsley.co.uk